How Fast Can You Get A Job You’ll Love?
Come To Our Walk-In Interviews And Find Out!
Walk Into a Great Job Opportunity!
We are hiring for entry-level positions (high school diploma or equivalent required) and also more specialized positions that require a bachelor’s degree or greater.
Do You Work Hard, Move Fast and Love People?
We’re UWM, the #1 mortgage lender in the nation. We’re looking for people with different backgrounds to join our team — no mortgage experience needed!
Get Paid to Learn Your Job
When you join our team, our award-winning Training team will provide you with paid training from day one. Not only that, we’ll also help you continue learning to grow into an amazing career at UWM.
Other Reasons to Join Us
- Great benefits — health insurance, 401(k) match program, paid time off
- One-of-a-kind campus with perks, like a free gym, on-site doctor’s office and an in-house Starbucks
- A positive work culture designed to support YOU!
- Team member resource groups, like United Pride, La Familia and Veterans United
- Career development opportunities
- What: Walk-in interviews, campus tour and assessment
- When: Every Thursday Now – October 26 from 10:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
- Where: UWM North Campus, Main Entrance, 585 South Blvd E, Pontiac, MI 48341
- How: Pre-register to skip the line when you arrive
What to Expect:
- Be sure to pre-register to skip the registration line and get priority status for interviews
- Look for UWM Walk-In Interviews signs to point you in the right direction
- A government-issued ID is required to enter the building
- Please bring a printed copy of your resume
- The tour, interview and assessment will take approximately 45 minutes
Note: If hired, full-time on-site attendance is required.